Multiday Packrafting Trainings Hunsrück (Hunsrück-Tour and Hunsrück-Compact)
"During these four days I have surpassed myself and in my mind I am still trying to arrange all these little adventure puzzle pieces. Again a huge ‘Thank You’ to the guides [...] – I felt safe at all times and the tour has benefited immensely from your charm and serenity that you radiate. [...] I recommend this trip to everyone, who has a pulse for the nature and action."
Victoria from Berlin
Our legendary Hunsrück trainings: Land river trekking, Multiday Packrafting training or expedition preparation. Find your adventure here with a backpack and a packraft in the seclusion of the Hunsrück region. Trips and trainings with everything that makes Packrafting unique.
Our Multiday Packrafting trainings in the Hunsrück region are intense adventures and are always a combination of training and land river tour. It is for those, who want to experience a pure land water trekking tour or just wanting to test themselves and their material on a self supported Multiday Packrafting tour.
In every training a real outdoor experience is waiting for you. Whether in the with intense workshops and one tour day. Or when in spring the torrents of the Hunsrück between the Moselle and the Nahe valley are accessible, on the of which we will be on tour for 3 days with boat and backpack, self supported in nature. We will move from water onto land, through rustic scenery and experience the fascination of an autonomous land water tour with packrafts.
During these trainings you are part of days full of outdoor life, challenge and cozy campfire evenings with workshops on combined land water trips and learning of outdoor skills:
- Packrafting on torrents through unpopulated landscapes and trekking on traditional paths in the Hunsrück, which houses the fledgling national parc Hunsrück Hochwald ()
- Workshops and training blocks for all major topics on independent Packrafting trips: Paddling technique, packing systems, equipment, food and water and much more (see )
- On the go in small groups per guide - always accompanied by experienced packraft guides from our team
- An intense outdoor experience with quaint accommodation near the river, campfire and four days of outdoor living. Training of outdoor skills
- Team experience: coping with obstacles
- A warm-up day with a short packraft trekking trip on site, paddle training in running waters, equipment testing, pack system workshop, tips and tricks to the equipment, and pleasant campfire evening and outdoor dinner
- All nights and transfers included
HR1-2019 (4-day-training), March 28.-31.: reserve here
HR2-2019 (4-day-training), April 04.-07.: reserve here
HR3-2019 (4-day-training), April 18.-21.: reserve here
HR-Kompakt1-2019 (2-day-training), April 25.-26.: reserve here
HR-Kompakt2-2019 (2-day-training), April 27.-28.: reserve here
HR-Kompakt3-2019 (2-day-training), October 05.-06: reserve here
Individual DatesFor groups of at least six people, we offer individual dates on request during March, April, October and November.
The Hunsrück trainings as part of our program
The FAQ to our Hunsrück-Tour
Read our Hunsrück FAQ here. For further questions please contact us personally.
Impressions of the trainings
Our most compact expedition preparation training, the 2-day variant Hunsrück-Compact, will take place in the same area as the expedition style 4-day variant Hunsrück-Tour.
The pupose of this intense 2-day compact training is to impart with equipment and tour knowledge for combined Multiday Packrafting trips.
First day at camp
Arrival and workshop on equipment, packing systems and lodging for Multiday Packrafting trips, as well as a warm-up Packrafting trip with paddling lessons and capsize training with expedition luggage.
Second day on a combined packraft trip
Transfer to the Hahnenbach valley. A combined Packrafting day with a challenging hiking tour, either with day or expedition luggage, as you wish, and a ride on the upper Nahe river back to the campsite.
Only a few steps more towards your adventure.
With this form you are submitting a reservation request which will only become a binding booking once we personally confirm availability and once we have recieved your wire transfer. Please find the details of the reservation procedure below before submission of this form.